Earth Day was contrived as an annual event celebrated on April 22. Worldwide, various events are held to demonstrate support for environmental protection. It was founded after the Santa Barbara oil blowout of 1969.
We are not against environmental protection, quite the opposite we're for it. But the the key factor of environmental degradation is never discussed rendering this movement moot.
Human population growth! Human activity is what drives pollution and environmental degradation.
- Farming & food production
- Energy production
- Transportation of materials and people
- Heating & cooling of homes
- Industry of essentials for human existence
All of those activities emit carbon, destroy habitat, pollute the environment and yet when we speak about environmentalism we never mention the key driver of the problem.
• Our goal is to expose the that all the measures being suggested we take, are pointless unless we slow population growth.
• That the problems of pollution and environmental degradation are directly attributable to run away human population growth.
• And that this problem is mostly an Asian and African problem that the West is being asked to pay for, and mitigate unilaterally.